Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 12, 2009

    SF Cable Car Museum

    Took a trip down to Washington street and the cable car museum the other day. It's a pretty neat spot with a lot of history of old time San Francisco. Those of you with an interest in that sort of stuff should definitely take a trip down that way. Enjoy the pix folks!!! =D


    I didnt know wtf this guy was doing......but it looked really weird.... hahahha
    hella bank!!


    Creeeeeeeeper Crrrreeeeeeeeeeppppp!!!! hahahahahha

    damn hella harsh ass punishments!!! =O
    hahahah self explanatory....






    1 comment:

    cheu said...

    Oh mike. I'm going to get a camera! One day. Do you know anyone selling? I think if I get one it'll either be a Canon or Nikon, but (I know you're a Canon user) I'm leaning towards the Nikon. I've been told that it's always better to buy a new one instead of a used one in case of defects but it obviously isn't the cheapest :( I hope things are going well. Did your shoulder heal alright? I'm craving snow too. DAMN IT.