Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

    Infectious something or other

    It's been quite a while since I posted anything, but I've been really busy with photoshoots and working parties. I haven't had any time to enjoy taking pictures like i usually do. There have been many changes in my life recently including my return to the Team USA Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu team which is probably the most exciting event. I found a room in a condo in Davis, I'm registered for classes and i bought a new bike for transportation/fitness while I'm there. Pictures of the place and my new bike are pending. When i have some time I'll get to it. I suppose that's whats good for now.

    On to the gross stuff. Since i returned to the gym I think I got some ringworm or some kind of bacteria infection from the mats. Its kinna gross but its interesting to look at. I started treating it with Lamisil and I think its getting better. *shrugs* enjoy!!! hahaha



    No comments: