Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 26, 2008

    Snowboarding 08/09

    Well the snow finally hit!!! It's been storming in the Sierra Nevada's for about a week or two. Stephen, Darrell and I decided that we were crazy enough to drive through a sever weather alert in the Tahoe area just to get a few hours of slopes in. Not so sure that was a good idea however it was a good time. The snow was a bit light in areas and I put a nice chunk in my board. (HAHA my next post will be how i fixed it) I always wanted to bring up my SLR to get some pictures in Tahoe but i never had the cahones to do it. This time I brought my XT up and I'm glad I did, even though I was scared as balls that I was going to fall on top of it... haha. Anyway I'm ready to go up aigan very very soon!! Anyone down to go????

    No comments: