Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 10, 2008

    Yoda Fountain

    Well, I learned something new the other day. I had NOOOO idea that George Lucas had buildings dedicated to editing films in San Francisco. These buildings reside near Lombard street entrance to the Presidio. There is a park in centering the buildings creating a nice walk from the street to the buildings. On our quest to find the Yoda fountain we found that the Lucas buildings have their very own Starbucks!!! LOL there was a resturant as well but the Starbucks amused me so thats all i remember. At any rate we finaly stumbled upon the Yoda fountain after looking around for five or ten minuets. A Yoda fountain in SF.....who woulda knew!!!! (sorry for the crappy pic, I was pressed for time with no tripod =P)

    No comments: