Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 23, 2009

    Night Time in SF

    The last few weeks I've been pretty busy with school making sure that I will pass all my classes with flying colors so that I can transfer to UC Davis in the fall. Having a photo class this semester gives me all the more reason to go out and shoot random things at random times. So what I'm fairly accustomed to now is carrying both the 30D and the Elan7. That way I can have the digital equivalent to all the film images I produce.

    Speaking of film, I (tried to) develop my first roll of B&W film last Thursday. Talk about FAIL. I induced the "fixer" before the "developer" therefore ruining the whole roll and losing all my precious images. I swear if I do that again Im'ma have to slap myself friggin' silly!!!! Owell, live and learn. At any rate here are some of the images I shot on film and lost due to my idiotic mistake...


    No comments: