Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 17, 2009

    Today 2.17.2009

    Lately, as everyone knows the weather here in SF has been exceptionally crappy. The rain has be going non-stop for what feels like months and has made for some pretty amazing sky photos but trudging through the water all day every day is getting to be a bit tedious. Honda has been super slow especially since we hired 2 new guys, the work has been getting dispersed even more. Today I had my first midterm for human bio which wasn't as bad as I had predicted but we'll see how it plays out. Other than that here's a couple shots of my Itouch. Its super sad because now i feel somewhat dependent upon it to get me through the school day without being completely bored everyday..... :-\

    No comments: