Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 11, 2009

    A Fine and Dandy Weekend

    Well this last weekend has been pretty eventful. I saw watchmen on Friday night which totally sucked in my opinion. Then on Saturday night I worked at Sutra shooting a Nightlife Entertainment event for a few bucks. The club owner is pretty chill and so are the bartenders and other employees. On Sunday Claud and I attempted to hit up the remodeled Academy of Sciences but we lagged too much and at 4 o'clock they still wanted to charge us 20 bucks!!! So we went to the DeYoung meuseum instead because its FREEEE after 4:30. On tuesday I spent some time in the darkroom printing some photos I took on our journy through Hippy Hill to get to the DeYoung museum. Speaking of which, some hippy bum chick started tailing us and pulling out a knife when she saw my film camera with the 70-200mm L lens mounted to it.....=\......a little scary but there was a crowd of people walking by that we V lined for. Once we were in the crowd that chick and her two friends backed off and dissapeared. PHEW!!!! haha

    After I finished in the darkroom I packed up and headed for Davis for the night. When I got there I stopped by University Honda to discuss potential employment in the Fall when I mostlikely transfer to UCD. In davis I killed a wasp flying around in Clauds room by spraying it with deoderant or Febreez or something!!! LOL poor lil guy.

    This morning I drove home for work where i had a nice little 04 civic sitting in my stall waiting for the tranny to be ripped outta it..... -_____- not exactly what i expected to do today but it was fun for the most part. After work my supper sweet buddy Teresa K. and I hit up som Pho in Westlake and then bought lil Swisher some food cuz he was hungry and whining......big time FAIL TK!!!! So thanks for the pho homegirl!!! t'was FUNNN as always!! :D

    Here's some pix from Sunday til now.

    Self explanatory.....bhahahaha saw this on the way to the Academy of Sciences.....FAIL!!!

    The lil wasp I sprayed to death.


    A "cross-processed" pic of the tranny I tore down today durring my 3hr shift at work.


    mmmm beef stew pho!!!! Thanks AGIAN TK!!! you is my homie!!


    The moon tonight looked so awesome on my way home. After I dropped off TK I pulled over in park merced to snap a pic. The moon was HUGE tonight!!! :)

    1 comment:

    Christian said...

    I love the fail pic...HAHA...

    yea the D90 was bread and well worth it...
    I have a video being uploaded at the moment, not bad...it will be up in a bit