Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 16, 2009

    Relaxing on Sunday

    Today was a pretty fulfilled Sunday. I ate Pho with TK for lunch in San Mateo where she was supposed to meet Claud, but it seems that every time they're supposed to meet something ALWAYS comes up. haha, Owell, next time. I got some pix of my favorite little poochy, Swisher, after lunch. While i was waiting for Claud to get ready I snapped some pix of the flowers around her area. Only purple ones because my camera doesnt like that color for some reason.....-___- We saw "Race to Whitch Mountain" that was a really goood movie. I reccomend everyone to see it and now I'm currently watching Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. It's also a pretty good flick so hit it up!! haha well enjoy the pix :)

    No comments: