Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 17, 2009

    RIP Daisuke Kaneko

    RIP brother. Its a shame that such things are taken from people so young. God must have better plans for a young man as honorable as yourself. Even though I did not know you for a long time it was easy to see the fantastic personality that made you who you were. You will forever be missed by many including myself. So what ever it is God had in store for you, I pray that you have moved onto a place much bigger and more meaningful than this. I pray for a peaceful paradise for you. Will meet agian another day brother. Good bye for now.

    p.s. sucks I'm never in pictures but someones gotta take em'

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!