Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 24, 2008

    Through the Eyes of a Pro

    I watched a new video this past week called "Through the Eyes of a Pro: Advanced Techniques for Canon DSLR Photographers, Volume 2". This video was AWSOME, and really made me look into backlighting and window lighting. I used a lot of the techniques that Tim Mantoani recommends. Mantoani is the professional photographer narating the documentary offering knowlege on tripods, lense selection, lighting techniques and the most important of tips, "SEEING". You will have to watch the video to know what it is, if you dont already. I took some info from this video and made use of the indirect backlighting in the cafe at skyline..... ENJOY!!!





    This is my friend Emily, she goes to skyline and Polly told me to take this picture.....=/ i ended up liking this picture enough to edit it and share it with people.

    1 comment:

    Polly said...

    haha... emily is pretty in this picture. i like the lighting too! XD