Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 2, 2008

    Ski and Wine Festival



    So, its been QUITE a while since I've posted any kind of blog. I feel as if I've neglected this for too long and seeing as how Mike D. has updated his consistently it has given me inspiration to share a piece of my outings with everyone again. Today's story is from the wine and ski festival at Fort Mason. Claudia and I, who both love snowboarding, had signed up on facebook to have free admission to the festival. When we got there there was not much to look at but i did manage to come out on top with a couple of interesting shots....

    2 comments:

    Mike D. said...

    looks like someone needs a faster lens.

    Michael Formosa said...

    that or just a faster shutter speed than 1/60....