Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 29, 2008

    Wandering in downtown SF



    Last Saturday I tried to head over to the SF auto show at the Moscone center in downtown SF. When I got there it was already too late and they had started to close up. After that i decided to kill some time before going to Impala so i was aimlessly wandering around the Metreon and Yerba Buena Gardens. I just like the bright neon lights that surround the Metreon and I had heard that there was a waterfall in the Yerba Buena gardens. Sooo, concidering I've never been there I hunted down the waterfall to get a picture of it. As it turns out its a pretty nice area, at night it is atleast. Well, enjoy folks.....

    2 comments:

    Jocelyn said...

    i like that picture of the metreon

    Michael Formosa said...

    haha thanks homie!! me too =)