Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 3, 2008

    Jaeda Lynn's Birthday





    So, my story from yesterday continues. I was trying to make it to little Jaeda's birthday after the ski and wine festival but as my luck has it, I was too late. They had been cleaning up for some time by the time that i arrived. Needless to say i wasn't able to document any of the party for Jaeda's mom. I did however I manage to capture Jaeda along with each her mother, father and grandfather. I wish i could have made it to the party a little earlier but the traffic was very heavy in and out of Fort Mason. I had also thought that the event was going to run a bit later than it did. I wish i were superman and i could fly.....that would be awesome....lol.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

    >
    >
    >
    EDIT:
    My friends have just informed me that THIS was their favorite picture so i decided to edit it and share it with everyone. enjoy!!! :D

    No comments: