Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 27, 2009

    Canon Elan 7ne

    So, this is my latest toy. Basically it's the film equivalent of my 30D. I've toyed around with it a little bit and it's controls are very very similar to the 30D. The first time I shot a pic I actually looked at the back of it expecting to see a digital picture. haha I suppose I'll get used to it with time. I bought camera body because I needed a film camera for my photography class this semester and it is compatible with all the lenses i currently have for my 30D!!! =D I'm pretty sure i got it for a good deal off Ebay, at the price of 146 shipped. Other auctions of the same camera body went for 175 and up. Hopefully, this semester will come out with some nice prints from black and white film. We'll see what happens!!! =D

    No comments: