Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 13, 2009

    Pier 39 Adventure

    Well it is Tuesday and it's been months since me and Kelly and I have hung out, EXCEPT for webcamming. She considers that hanging out. At any rate, we planned to hang out today and take a trip down to Pier 39 for some chowder bread bowls. The chowder didn't happen but we did go down to the pier. Most of the spots we went I didn't bother to take out the camera, but I did get a few shots in throughout our trip. So, thanks Kelly for a super awesome day!!!! :D enjoy

    (Note to self: pay more attention to parking hours, no tickets are needed. thank God the meter maid was lazy today......PFT!! parked 3 hours in a 2 hour zone.....*SMFH*)


    eww this one is hella asian......*SMFH*......im white......i think? hahahahahhah

    That DAMN DIRTY SENSOR!!!!! GRRRRR anyone gotta cleaning kit??????

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I was suggeѕted this blog through my cоuѕin.
    I'm not certain whether this publish is written by means of him as no one else realize such certain approximately my trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!

    Take a look at my web-site www.efficienttaxiservice.com

    Anonymous said...

    Hmm is anyonе еlsе experiencing problems wіth the imagеs οn thiѕ blog lοaԁing?

    I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

    Αnу rеsponses ωould be
    grеatly appreciateԁ.

    Here іs my blog ρost - roofing contractor oklahoma city