Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 12, 2009

    Snowboarding Trip #3

    Well this was my third trip up for the 08/09 season and it didn't turn out very well. For starters, Boreal was SUPER icy on all runs except for a few spots where there was some man made powder. The terrain park was not groomed very well for the medium sized jumps, jibs, rails and boxes. That, however, was the least of my troubles. On the first run of the day I got way to exuberant and ended up falling off a box. I landed directly on my right shoulder. At first I thought I was ok, but as the day went on I noticed the pain becoming more and more excruciating. On the drive home I could barely shift gears, reach for my energy drink or change the radio. It was definitely the most irritating and unpleasant drive I've made in my life to this date. Once I was back in the bay area I went to the ER just to make sure i didnt dislocate anything, damage my clavical or have any fractures. The doctor reported back from the Xrays that there was no apperant damage.....thank god. So, they druged me and gave me a sling for comfort. Its been about two days now and my arm still hurts like a B*%&#. Well, tommorrow it's back to work and I'm not sure how thats going to go. I'm sure I'll be having a hard time getting my work done......we'll see. Heres a few pix from tahoe and after i got back from the ER.



    No comments: