Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 15, 2009

    Easter Sunday 4.12.2009

    This year Easter Sunday was super chill. I went to Synergy's BBQ in the afternoon then came home to the fambam and a friggin' FEAST!!! There were shrimp and beef kabobs, clams, ravioli, fruit salad, ambrosia, Hawaiian rolls, mixed salad, cheese cake, and a carrot cake that was hand made!!! I didnt try to stuff the whole table down mythroat because I knew there would be plenty of left overs and boy was I right!! I had some of the left over raves tonight for dinner. After dinner I headed down to Abyss to work the teen event for Bayfunktion. It was a crackin party!!! haha too bad I'm not in highschool anymore. At any rate heres the flix with the fambam... ENJOY!!! =D

    the grandparents..... =D


    ironic.....a bunny thats a carrot cake.... o__O







    BEEEEEEEFFFKKKKAAAABBBOOOOOBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!
    my grandma doesn't like pictures....(too bad!!! GOTCHA!!)


    hahahah caught textin' Ms. Beemy.....


    hahahahhaa Gpa caught in the action with his hankerchif.....lol


    3 comments:

    Christian said...

    hey mike, wondering what kind of glass are yo shootin with in these photos, what other glass do u have? just asking cause im looking for something new..again

    Christian said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Christian said...

    your setup sounds like mine... i have a 17-35 f2.8 18-105 f3.5-5.6 50mm f1.8 and 75-300mm... dunno what to get ive been looking at 10-20mm and 12-24mmjust debating if ineed anything that widem since i have a 17-35