Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 15, 2009

    The FireHouse to StarFruit

    Lately I have been extraordinarily busy with photoshoots, night clubs, and Ray's wedding. I really haven't had much time for myself except for the time in between post processing that I use to check the various accounts. Myspace, Facebook and ModelMayhem being the main ones I wast my life with. School seems like it will never end and I'm so close to transferring I can taste it!!! I'm really excited to not be at Skyline next semester but I fear for the amount of studying that I'll have to do after I transfer. Teresa I know your reading this...you're the best. Thanks for being the awesome crazy ass Korean person you are. Moving on... I've had a bunch of sets of pictures that have been building up on my desktop and I decided that i should just clean things up and post them all at once because the clutter is irking me. Off the top of my head I think there are 4 or 5 sets and ill just give you a brief tid bit about each.

    Set 1: McD's

    This tends to be the type of food i eat before an event because I'm so pressed for time between work, guest list and the actual event. FML Imma be a fat ass REAL soon....if not already... -___-




    Set 2: Ben n Jerry's in Davis

    Before returning to SF one day Claud and I decided that we were gonna grab some B&J's because she had a coupon for a FREEEEE small cone. I was all over like a fat kid on cake!!! hahaha. There was this cute little kid in a stroller that couldn't stop staring at me and ended up crying after I snapped the pic. I felt hella bad. Check out that sweater on the one little girl....LMAOOO it was hella funny and cute. The sweater is about 10x too big for her.




    Set 3: Francis

    he's a homo and was amazed at what ISO 3200 and IS can do....


    Set 4: Fire House Museum in SF

    I believe this is located on Presidio Ave. right off of Geary. This place was AWESOME!!! There was SOOOO much history crammed into this one little tiny garage. If i had a notebook at the time I would have took some notes down to put on here but i didn't know it was gonna be so interesting. The have the different fire trucks that date way way back to the horse drawn days and manual pumping days. There are pieces of fused plates and metal that show what the super hot flames can do to our possessions. They also have the old leather fire helmets and suits that were used before the modern equipment of today. If anyone is interested it is DEFINITELY worth checking out.











    Set 5: Pacifica Run

    I took a stroll down to Rockaway beach one day right after some big storms because the sky was absolutely beautiful and the sunset was indescribable. There was a little pug dog or something running around that was too cute. Of course he got photographed...lol






    Set 6: Star Fruit

    To start off those noodles and the pork bun were my lunch for that day. Claud's mom brought home that starfruit looking thing down there one day and I said to myself..."WTF is that thing??!!!" Apparently it is something that you can only get at certain times at certain Chinese markets. I walked up and down Noriega with Teresa one day in attempts to find another one because I didn't get to try the first one. Needless to say my ghetto "chinglish" left me empty handed. BUT ISN'T THAT THE COOLEST CRAZIEST LOOKING FRUIT EVER???????????





    Set 7: Yerba Buena Garden

    One day Claud and I decided to take a trip to the Cartoon Art Museum. They did not allow cameras inside so i have no pictures from there. It was on mission and 2nd st. I believe. That place was a trip. They have all these old drawings and gels from old cartoons. It was pretty neat and we got in for free so no complaints. Worth a trip down there if your in the area. After we walked to Yerba Buena Gardens where I took some pix of random people and i chased a humming bird around until I got ONE decent photo of it..... it took FOREVER!!


    TEll ME THIS PIC DOESN'T LOOK LIKE BING!!!!! HAHAHA
    |
    |
    V




    Set 8: Waiting for Cryssa

    Teresa came along to the shoot I did with Cryssa. I was bored so I pulled out the cam. TK thought she was looking like a dirty wreck so naturally i pushed the camera in her face to irritate her =). We stopped by the 711 while we waited because TK was thirsty and I found a wall-O-cup-O-noodles....mmmmmmm.....MSG!!!







    Set 9: Waiting for Ktina

    I got bored while i waited on location for Ktina. Rockaway beach in Pacifica has some pretty interesting little birds that eat stuff out of sand that washes up on the beach. Not sure what they're called or what they were eating but they were fun to watch. After I was done with the shoot there was this CRAZZZZZYYYY sunset that like split the sun into 3 pieces. Not to sure how that happens, probly has to do with light refraction or something. Whatever it was made for a bomb ass picture.





    Thats the End of my incredibly long 41 picture update. I hope you enjoyed it!! Thanks for reading!!! =)

    No comments: