Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 1, 2009

    Workin Hard...

    The last week or so has been extremely busy for me. I've been trying to get my new website up and running. The first half of the week I was working with Spencer T. to get the HTML code modulated into what is now my new website. It'll be nice to separate the club gigs from my every day personal stuff that I write here on this blog. I ran into a problem with the domain name for the second half of the week. The DNS settings were supposed to be automatically configured for me, but during the process Google screwed up. With the help of my good buddy Tony we were able to clear the site service and reconfigure the DNS settings....so everything is now all good. If you havent already check out my new site. Its pretty neat.

    http://www.FormosaFotos.com

    Last friday I did a shoot for Ktina at Rockaway Beach down in Pacifica. It was a pretty chill shoot, like 2 friends just kickin it takin pix with no stress. =) haha climing up the side of the mountain to get to the view at the top was interesting. We were both in sandals and it was a really steep climb!!! Atleast the view from up top was awesome. The 4th picture does it a little justice but not enough. I had fun Ktina. thanks!!! =) enjoy folks!!!

    No comments: