Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 29, 2009

    Propaganda Project

    This has been a rough week and a half for me. I found out that I have been driving myself so hard with school, work and all the club crap that I ended up having a panic attack. Since I didn't really know what anxiety really was or how it affects one, the whole episode send me for a ride on the loopy train. lol. After seeing doctors and psychiatrists for the last couple weeks everything is starting to return back to normal. Right now I'm gonna chill on the clubbing so I may not be around as much until summer rolls around.

    For one of my final projects in photo class we were given a task to create a propaganda photo conveying any idea you saw fit. I felt that juggling 5 classes on an extremely odd schedule that its very spread out is a major stress factor in my life. Along side with the added stress that it is my last semester at skyline before i transfer off to UCD. I hope this propagandistic piece conveys my message. Enjoy folks.

    2 comments:

    cheu said...

    cheer up, buttercup! just remember to breath. i actually get anxiety on a regular basis, not high anxiety-- but above average. i find that adding caffeine never helps and to just take it slow. you got this!

    Anonymous said...

    It's that damn Nervous Gene Nonni gave us! I love this pick and it makes me crack up! well done!