Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 28, 2009

    Opening Day: Giants vs. Brewers

    The opening day for baseball season was on April 7 for the year 2009. It was supposed to rain that day but we were blessed with a nice overcast with a few sunny spots here and there. Pops took me to the game and the stadium was PACKED!!! It was a pretty chill game the Giants were leading the score board throughout the game ending in a win. The club level seats we were in were pretty close to the home plate. Midway in the game I snuck down to the first row where there was an older guy who said he was leaving soon and I could have his ticket so I could stay in his seat to take some pix. I dont know who he was but major props to him!!! heres some photos from the game. Enjoy!!! =D



    Highfive after home run....




    wowwwwwzzzzaaaaaaa!!!! 400mm @ 2.8f....not to mention the 1Ds attatched to it... (buy me one!!! =D)
    Caught!!!!!!!! LOL


    My Pops =)

    P-A-C-K-E-D!!!!!!

    Popcorn anyone?
    Thas a Sh*t load of cotton candy!!!

    High ball!!!

    Lou Seal:

    Random guy in orange?




    1 comment: